NUI Galway to host Competence Centre for Bioenergy and Biorefinery
Wednesday, 10 March 2010
- Actively collaborating with a community of over 180 companies;
- Transferring at least 80 pieces of commercially viable intellectual property in the form of technology licences;
- Over 60 engineers and scientists directly employed in the centres working on industrially relevant research;
- A further 60-80 industry personnel working on centre research projects, maintaining the centre's market focus and driving a culture of innovation;
- Greater levels of R&D activity in Irish companies and overseas companies based in Ireland.