NUI Galway Publications
Ollscéala is a quarterly staff newsletter with news from around the University. It is produced by the Marketing and Communications Office. To download a copy of Ollscéala please click on the links below.
For archive issues of Ollscéala please click here.
Cois Coiribe is an annual magazine for NUI Galway Alumni and Friends.
Research Matters is a biannual magazine with news from the University's research community. It is produced by the Research Office.
For archive issues of Research Matters click here.
The Report of the President is published annually. It features highlights from the University over the previous year.
Foilsítear Tuarascáil an Uachtaráin go bliantúil, le scéalta ón Ollscoil ón mbliain dheireanach.
Dlíscéala is an annual magazine produced by the School of Law with news and features for staff, students and friends of the School.
- 17,000 students.
- 2,000 international students from 92 countries.
- 2,400 staff members.
- 120 links with universities across the globe.
- 90,000 alumni in 107 countries.
- 165 years experience providing university education.
NUI Galway is:
- Ireland's top University for student retention - Sunday Times 2011.
- Irelands's top Univerisity for graduate employability with 96% of our graduates employed or in further study within six months of graduating.
- The largest and oldest university in the west of Ireland.
NUI Galway is world leading for research in:
- Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Web Science
- Human Rights
- Marine Science, Energy and Environmental Science
- Applied Social Sciences and Public Policy
Humanities, in particular literature, Theatre and Irish Studies
NUI Galway was awarded the QS Five star rating - 2012