College of Engineering & Informatics,
School of Engineering and Informatics
MEngSc (Industrial Engineering), full-time
MEngSc (Industrial Engineering), part-time
MApplSc (Industrial Engineering), full-time
MApplSc (Industrial Engineering), part-time
ME (Industrial Engineering), part-time
MEngSc—Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or equivalent, at Second Class Honours Grade One level or above.
MApplSc—Honours degree from a recognised university or third level college or a Pass degree with at least three years relevant experience.
ME—Bachelor of Engineering degree and have proven engineering or research experience in a position of considerable responsibility.
Areas of interest
- Ergonomics; human factors aspects of manufacturing/ integrated management systems; computer aided ergonomics. Integration of ergonomics; health and safety; quality and environment.
- Quality management systems; environmental management systems; safety management systems; operations management.
- Enterprise modelling; product and process development; innovation management.
- Logistics, operations strategy, and business operations.
- Statistical techniques of production and process control; process accreditation.
PhD (part-time) GYF25
MEngSc (full-time) GYF26
MEngSc (part-time) GYF27
MApplSc (full-time) GYF28
MApplSc (part-time) GYF29
ME (part-time) GYF31
Fees for this course
EU: €4,529 p.a. 2014/15 inclusive of levy
Non-EU: €13,750 p.a. 2014/15
Ph.D. EU Full time programme: €4,529 p.a.
Ph.D. EU Part time programme: €2,320 p.a.
Current student name
Current student details/course
"...Course student quote..."