(Structured PhD) Radiology
College of Medicine, Nursing, & Health Sciences,
School of Medicine
Structured PhD (full-time, four years)
Structured PhD (part-time, six years)
Additional entry requirements
Candidates may be required to submit a research proposal for consideration by the School as part of their application.
Areas of interest
- Barium imaging of colon cancer
- Orally administered negative contrasting agents in abdominal CT scanning
- Computer tomography of pulmonary sarcoid.
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Ultrasound and guided biopsy
- Investigation of blunt renal trauma
Find out more
full-time - GYP16
part-time - GYP32
Fees for this course
EU: €4,529 p.a. 2014/15 inclusive of levy
Non-EU: €13,750 p.a. 2014/15
Current student name
Current student details/course
"...Course student quote..."