College of Arts, Social Sciences, & Celtic Studies,
School of Political Science & Sociology
MLitt (Women's Studies), part-time
Areas of interest
- Feminist/political theory, transnational womenâ€™s movements, human rights law and advocacy, advocacy, gender and fundamentalisms, womenâ€™s human rights in conflict and transitional contexts.
- Social and economic impacts of violence against women, gender identity, sexuality and violence, rights-based approaches to development, gender and health crises.
- Processes and practices of social in/exclusion, gender, inequalities, and womenâ€™s identities in rural development.
- Globalization, culture, theory and practice of alternative development—especially environmental, southern and feminist perspectives and movements.
- Religion, the Catholic Church, sexuality, LGBT issues, civil society, sexuality and gender issues in post-communist societies.
- Normative international relations, human rights, global civil society, Buddhism and politics, prostitution policy, sex trafficking, and women and politics.
MLitt (full-time) GYB84
MLitt (part-time) GYB85
Fees for this course
EU: €4,275 p.a. 2015/16
Non-EU: €13,250 p.a. 2015/16
Ph.D. EU Full time programme: €4,275 p.a. Ph.D. EU Part time programme: €2,250 p.a.
Current student name
Current student details/course
"...Course student quote..."