Current Economics Students
Handbook for undergraduate students 2015/16
The economics handbook for undergraduate for the 2015/16 Academic Year is now available:
Short module descriptions for Second and Final Year BA Economics for the 2015/15 Academic Year are now available:
- Short module descriptions for second year BA Economics 2015/16
- Short module descriptions for final year BA Economics 2015/16
We hope that both new and returning students will find this a useful guide to economics at NUI Galway, including summaries of course choices/structures, and guidance on engaging with your studies in economics.
Students in the B.Sc. (Financial Mathematics and Economics) should consult
Students in the B.Comm and other degrees in the J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics should consult
Undergraduate economics timetables 2015/16
Please note timetables are provisional. Any (limited) changes will be noted here and announced at lectures.
These timetables generally list economics modules: you may naturally need to consult timetables provided by other units, and/or e.g. the programme directors of denominated degree programmes.
- 2015/2016 1BA1 Economics Timetable (For 1BA1 students, also for other Arts degrees, e.g. BA (Public and Social Policy), BA (Connect), as well as B.Sc. (Financial Maths + Economics)
- 2015/2016 2BA1 Economics Timetable (For 2BA1 students, and 2nd year students in related Arts degrees)
- 2015/2016 3BA1 Economics Timetable (for 3BA1 students and 4BA4 (International) students)
Students in 1st Comm, 2nd Comm. and final year B.Comm and other degrees in the J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics should consult
BA (Public & Social Policy)
Enquiries about economics timetables can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General academic enquiries about economics to Dr Aidan Kane, who is director of undergraduate studies in economics: email@example.com
Head of Economics
t:+353 91 492501/492177