What internet browser should be used to submit claims?

It is recommended to use Internet Explorer Version 11 as earlier versions have some known incompatiblity issues. Alternatively, the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome can be used.

Where can I get Travel & Subsistence assistance/support?

Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions pages for answers to any queries you might have or

Where can I find information about the Triennial Travel Grant?

Please see the financial policy and procedures manual here - QA323 Triennial Travel Grant - Academic Staff

Please email ttg@nuigalway.ie for any queries relating to this.

Where can I find the official University policy on claiming travel and subsistence?

Policies and Procedures are available from the Financial Accounting Office website.

I am a PhD student and do not have a payroll or scholarship ID - how do I claim expenses?

Information on submitting claims by non-staff or any person who does not have a valid six digit payroll/scholarship number at NUI Galway can be found on the Payroll & Expenses Office website.