Taught masters scholarship scheme for first-class students
Information on the 2015 Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme will be listed here, when it is available.
T (091) 495 999 | E: email@example.com
Pictured, left (October 2013) with Registrar and Deputy President Nollaig Mac Congáil (centre), some of the (over 70) students who received this scholarship in 2013.
Some courses have specific scholarships associated (follow links for more details):
- MA (Conference Interpreting)—our students have had good success with being awarded an EU bursary for this programme
- MA (Film Studies)—Pat Sheeran scholarship
- MA (Gender, Globalisation and Rights)
- Masters Irish taught programmes—Colm Ó hEocha Bursary
- MSc (Preventive Cardiology)—Croí Bursaries on offer
Universities Ireland North/South Postgraduate Scholarships 2014
Applications are now open for the 2014 scheme. Please visit this site for full information and downloads.
Other funding sources
The Government’s Graduate Skills Conversionprogramme offers reduced-fees for particular ICT programmes.
Similarly some of our courses are within the Springboard scheme for job-seekers (free educational places), which allows students to study part-time and thus retain their social protection supports.
Please visit the International Office website for full details on NUI Galway's postgraduate scholarships for international students.
Funding opportunities video
Find a Course
T 353 (0)91 52441 ext 2905, 2069, 5307, or 2386