Choosing a course is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make! View our courses and see what our students and lecturers have to say about the courses you are interested in at the links below.
Each year more than 4,000 choose NUI Galway as their University of choice. Find out what life at NUI Galway is all about here.
About NUI Galway
About NUI Galway
Since 1845, NUI Galway has been sharing the highest quality teaching and research with Ireland and the world. Find out what makes our University so special – from our distinguished history to the latest news and campus developments.
Colleges & Schools
Colleges & Schools
NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university with a commitment to top quality teaching across a range of key areas of expertise.
- Research & Innovation
- Business & Industry
- Alumni, Friends & Supporters
At NUI Galway, we believe that the best learning takes place when you apply what you learn in a real world context. That's why many of our courses include work placements or community projects.
Here is where you could win tickets to Longitude! We have made our GIF competitoin easier to enter. You can now enter the competition following either of the below steps.
Comment on our competition post on Facebook or Instagram and tag a friend that you would like to bring to Longitude.
Get creative using GIFs on Instagram Stories and show off your uniqueness for a chance to win 2 weekend tickets to Longitude! To enter simply tag @NUI Galway in your creative story. Remember if your account is on private we can’t see your entry so you need to have a public account.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
- There are two ways to enter this competition.
To enter this competition you must tag @NUI Galway in your creative Instagram story using GIFs. Your account must be public in order for us to see your entry. NUI Galway may share your GIF competition entry on their social media pages. If you do not want your GIF competition entry shared on social media please do not enter.
To enter this competition you must comment on NUI Galway competition post on Facebook or Instagram and tag a friend that you would like to bring to Longitude.
3. Closing date for competition entries is Thursday June 20th at 5pm.
4. Employees (and their families) of NUI Galway, all relevant brands and all 3rd party agencies connected to this competition are not eligible to win any of the competition prizes.
5. All entrants must send a valid email address in order to claim their prize. This is a requirement by social media sites and does not affect your statutory rights. No data will be kept by NUI Galway unless you have chosen to opt in to our newsletter.
6. The winners will be notified via their valid email addresses/social media sites within 14 days of winning and the winner will also be announced on NUI Galway social media pages. Once NUI Galway has notified the winner, prize must be collected within 14 days.
7. The prize is two 3 day weekend tickets to Longitude. The tickets are subject to MCD concert promoters terms and conditions.
8. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes.
9. NUI Galway’s decision in relation to selection of prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
10. If for any reason a prize is unavailable we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute a similar prize of equivalent value.
11. NUI Galway reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable. Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and NUI Galway may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
12. NUI Galway, and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Snapchat/Twitter/Hashatit. You understand that you are providing your information to NUI Galway, and not to these sites. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the winners of this promotion unless the user opts-in to receiving newsletters.
14. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
15. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers.
16. The promoter is NUI Galway. Address: NUI Galway, University Road, Galway.