Choosing a course is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make! View our courses and see what our students and lecturers have to say about the courses you are interested in at the links below.
Each year more than 4,000 choose NUI Galway as their University of choice. Find out what life at NUI Galway is all about here.
About NUI Galway
About NUI Galway
Since 1845, NUI Galway has been sharing the highest quality teaching and research with Ireland and the world. Find out what makes our University so special – from our distinguished history to the latest news and campus developments.
Colleges & Schools
Colleges & Schools
NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university with a commitment to top quality teaching across a range of key areas of expertise.
- Research & Innovation
- Business & Industry
- Alumni, Friends & Supporters
At NUI Galway, we believe that the best learning takes place when you apply what you learn in a real world context. That's why many of our courses include work placements or community projects.
Student Survey Competition
Terms & Conditions
- To enter this competition you must fully complete the Irish Survey of Student Engagement via www.studentsurvey.ie. Competition entry is only open to NUI Galway first year and final year undergraduate students, taught and research postgraduate students.
- Employees (and their families) of NUI Galway, all relevant brands and all 3rd party agencies connected to this competition are not eligible to win any of the competition prizes.
- Competition opens on the 4th of February and closes on the 24th February.
- Prizes are six €200 One4All gift vouchers. At the end of each competition week all valid entries submitted will be entered into a draw to win one of two €200 One4All gift vouchers. All winners will be chosen at random.
Week 1: All entries submitted between 4th February to 10th of February will be entered into a draw to win one of two €200 One4All gift vouchers.
Week 2: All entries submitted between 11th to 17th February will be entered into a draw to win one of two €200 One4All gift vouchers.
Week 3: All entries submitted between 18th to 24th February will be entered into a draw to win one of two €200 One4All gift vouchers.
5. No data will be kept by NUI Galway unless you have chosen to opt in to our newsletter.
6. The winners will be notified through their student email address within 14 days of winning and the winners name will also be announced on NUI Galway social media pages. If a winner does not respond to the email within 72 hours their prize may be forfeited and given to another entry.
7. The prizes are non-transferable.
8. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
10. If for any reason a prize is unavailable we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute a similar prize of equivalent value.
11. We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
12. NUI Galway, and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Snapchat/Twitter/Hashatit. You understand that you are providing your information to NUI Galway, and not to these sites. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the winners of this promotion unless the user opts-in to receiving newsletters.
14. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
15. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers.
16. The promoter is NUI Galway. Address: NUI Galway, University Road, Galway.
17. Once NUI Galway has notified the winner prizes must be collected within 14 days.
Types of Information Collected - we retain two types of information:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, or any data you volunteer to Facebook. We only collect your email address and do so only for prize redemption purposes, unless you expressly ‘opt in’ to receiving communications from us.
Like most applications, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our application. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our application.
Purposes for which we hold your Information:
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our sites, systems and applications.
12th September 2019