Browse our PhD Projects
We have nearly 500 project opportunities for PhD students in the Science Without Borders scheme. Click on any of the following categories to see a full list of projects in each area.
- Engineering and other technological areas
- Health/Biomedical/Clinical/Pre-clinical Sciences
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)/Computing
- Marine Sciences
- Nanotechnology/New Materials
- New Technologies in Constructive Engineering
- Pure/Natural/Physical Sciences (e.g. mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geosciences)
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Agricultural Production
- Technologies for Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Disasters
Applicants can also download an Excel List of Science Without Borders Projects or search the Euraxess Ireland online database for a list of current research projects open to international students and researchers.