ISEH 2016, ISEG 2016 & Geoinformatics 2016
Joint International Conference on Environment, Health, GIS and Agriculture
Galway, Ireland, August 14 - 20, 2016
ISEH 2016 & ISEG 2016 delegates are required to register via the following link: iseh2016.exordo.com
You are required to pay your registration fee via the online system. You can book your accommodation and/or fieldtrips, conference dinner on the system.
Geoinformatics 2016 delegates are required to pay their registration fee via CPGIS Website: cpgis.org
Geoinformatics 2016 delegates can book their accommodation and/or fieldtrips on the system of the Ireland side: iseh2016.exordo.com
(Conference dinner of €70 is already included in the registration fee of Geoinformatics 2016)
Request for an Invitation Letter? You are required to follow the instructions on Travel page.
Visitor on site day rate available: Euro 200 per day (For non-presenting visitors ONLY)
* Registration fee in ISEH 2016 & ISEG 2016 does NOT include conference gala dinner, which is an optional cost on the online registration system.
Registration fee in Geoinformatics 2016 on CPGIS website includes conference gala dinner of €70 which is already added without an option.
** If you are one of the following members, you are qualified to register at the "Member" rate.
2. Current member of CPGIS (cpgis.org) (membership must be valid for 2016);
3. Current member of SEGH (www.segh.net) (membership must be valid for 2016);
4. Current member of IAGC (www.iagc-society.org) (membership must be valid for 2016);
5. Current member of IMGA (www.medicalgeology.org) (membership must be valid for 2016)
6. Current member of AAG (www.appliedgeochemists.org) (membership must be valid for 2016)
If you are NOT one of the above members, or your membership of CPGIS/SEGH/IAGC/IMGA/AAG EXPIRES in 2016, you are required to register at the Non-member rate.
Student rates are offered to full-time students who are CURRENTLY (in 2016) registered at a University or research institution. You may be required to provide the name and contact details of your supervisor as an evidence.
Postdoctoral researchers do NOT qualify as students, and are required to register at the ordinary delegate rates depending on the above membership status.
CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY
Conditions of Registration
1. All registrations and accommodation fees must be paid in full in advance by credit card (visa or mastercard). We do not except American Express.
2. Delegates are strongly advised to arrange their own personal insurance to cover medical and other expenses including accident, illness, theft or loss. The organizing committee and its agents do not accept responsibility for any of the above. Where a delegate has to cancel for medical reasons, the normal cancellation policy will apply. It is recommended that citizens from EU countries bring with them a current E111 form.
3. The organisers reserve the right to alter any of the programme or other arrangements for this Conference including cancellation or postponement of the event should unforeseen circumstances require it. The organisers accept no responsibility for resulting costs or inconvenience to participants in this case. Participants are requested to have their own travel insurance in place and are responsible for all travel arrangements including visa applications if required.
4. The participants agree for their details to be included in the list of conference participants for official use by the conference organisers.
5. The organizing committee and its agents do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience or costs due to non-availability of booked accommodation, tours or social events. In the event of unavailability, monies received will be refunded to participants if suitable alternatives cannot be provided.
6. Accommodation reservations request are subject to availability. In the event that the accommodation type is not available, the nearest type will be assigned pending the approval of the participant.
7. Any alterations or revisions to the accommodation requirements booked here must be sent in writing direct to Go West at firstname.lastname@example.org and not to the accommodation provider. Alternation and revisions will incur an administration fee.
8. Note that the conference and all social events/tours and activities have not been planned with children/minors in attendance. Please contact kerry@gowest to enquire regarding the attendance of minors at any of the social events/tours prior to making any booking arrangements. We may cancel your ticket should prior notice not be advised.
9. There is no refund for non attendance at the conference.
10. A name change on a paid registration will be accepted two weeks before the conference.
11. Any refunds that must be processed by bank transfer are subject to a €25 handling fee.
1. The registered party/attendee agrees for their details to be included in the list of participants for official use by the conference organisers. You will receive regular communication by email of programme and congress updates.
2. Your registrations details are collected by event office for the conference by Go West Conference & Events Ltd.
3. Your details will be provided to the organisers and any other partner organisations for the conference and used for confirming your booking details such as validating your membership status, hotel/tours, exhibition and sponsorship programme updates and all other events related to the event. Your contact details will not be sold to any 3rd party.
4. Should you wish to opt out of receiving any emails or correspondences, please contact email@example.com stating your request.
5. During the course of the event should any live webcasts, videos and or photos be taken of participants attending various event, by attending the event, you will be accepting that these photos may be used in all future congress marketing activity and the organisers.
is proudly sponsored by Failte Ireland. It is a condition of securing this
support that Failte Ireland may contact delegates post event to evaluate
their experience, as such it is a condition of registration that you give
CANCELLATION POLICY & CHARGES
1. All cancellations of registration fees, accommodation, banquet, social events, tours or field trips must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will not be accepted by telephone.
Cancellation of registration fee will incur the following cancellation charges:
All cancellations that are subject to a refund will have an administration fee of €50 deducted.
Cancellation of accommodation will incur the following cancellation charges:
All changes to booking requirements will have an administration fee of €25 per change.
Cancellation of tours, conference banquet or field trip will incur the following cancellation charges:
All cancellations that are subject to a refund will have an administration fee of €25 deducted.
Refunds will be processed 4 to 6 weeks after the close of the conference.
By completing the online registration form you are in agreement to the cancellation policy and the terms and conditions for the ISEH 2016, ISEG 2016 & Geoinformatics 2016
ISEH 2016, ISEG 2016 & Geoinformatics 2016: Joint International Conference on Environment, Health, GIS and Agriculture, Galway, Ireland, August 14 - 20, 2016. ISEH (International Symposium on Environment and Health) is an internationally leading conference series in Environment and Health held once every two years. ISEG (International Symposium on Environmental Geochemistry) is an internationally leading symposium on environmental geochemistry held once every three years. Geoinformatics is the annual conference of the International Association of Chinese Professionals in Geographic Information Sciences (CPGIS).