Choosing a course is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make! View our courses and see what our students and lecturers have to say about the courses you are interested in at the links below.
Each year more than 4,000 choose NUI Galway as their University of choice. Find out what life at NUI Galway is all about here.
About NUI Galway
About NUI Galway
Since 1845, NUI Galway has been sharing the highest quality teaching and research with Ireland and the world. Find out what makes our University so special – from our distinguished history to the latest news and campus developments.
Colleges & Schools
Colleges & Schools
NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university with a commitment to top quality teaching across a range of key areas of expertise.
- Research & Innovation
- Business & Industry
- Alumni, Friends & Supporters
At NUI Galway, we believe that the best learning takes place when you apply what you learn in a real world context. That's why many of our courses include work placements or community projects.
ISEH 2020, ICEPH 2020 & G16 2020: Joint Conference on Environment, Health, GIS and Agriculture in the Big Data Era
ISEH 2020: The 5th International Symposium on Environment and Health &
ICEPH 2020: The 6th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Health
G16 2020: The 7th International Conference on Research Frontiers on Chalcogen Cycle Science and Technology
Galway, Ireland, August 2-9, 2020
Joint conference theme: Environment, Health, GIS and Agriculture in the Big Data Era
The three conference series of ISEH (International Symposium on Environment and Health), ICEPH (International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Health) and G16 (International Conference on Research Frontiers on Chalcogen Cycle Science and Technology) provide internationally leading platforms for interaction between scientists, consultants, and public servants engaged in the multi-disciplinary areas of environment and health. With the fast economic development, the importance of environment and health is widely recognized in the world. There is a growing demand for international experts to work together on this topic of common interest. Meanwhile, in the big data era, we are facing new challenges and opportunities. This conference provides a timely opportunity for a direct communication between international experts, and helps to foster and develop international collaborations.
Galway is recognized as “2020 European Capital of Culture”. Located in the west of Ireland, Galway is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe and attracts more than 1 million international tourists annually. It is easily accessible, with frequent train connections with Dublin and frequent direct bus connections with Dublin Airport and Shannon Airport.
The conference venue is the campus of National University of Ireland, Galway, within walking distance of Galway’s city centre.
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Jinan University
- The Geographical Society of China
Co-Organisers (to be updated)
(In alphabetic order)
- Central South University of Forestry & Technology
- EuroGeoSurveys Geochemistry Expert Group
- Guangdong University of Technology
- Guizhou Medical University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Henan University
- IHE Delft, the Netherlands
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
- Institute of Urban Environment, CAS
- Ireland Brownfield Network
- IUGS Commission on Global Geochemical Baselines
- Nanjing Agricultural University
- Nanjing Institute of Geography and Limnology, CAS
- Nankai University
- NHC Key Laboratory of Reproductive Health
- Peking University
- Ryan Institute, NUI Galway
- The Committee on Environment and Reproductive Health, CEMS
- Xiamen University
ISEH conference history (Once every two years):
- 1st ISEH conference: SESEH (Sino-European Symposium on Environment and Health) 2012, Galway. http://www.nuigalway.ie/seseh2012
- 2nd ISEH conference: ISEH 2014, Beijing
- 3rd ISEH conference: ISEH 2016, Galway http://www.nuigalway.ie/iseh2016
- 4th ISEH conference: ISEH 2018, Shanghai
ICEPH conference history (Annual conference, http://www.environhealth.cn):
- 1st ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2015, Guangzhou
- 2nd ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2016, Guangzhou
- 3rd ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2017, Guangzhou
- 4th ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2018, Tianjin
- 5th ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2019, Harbin
G16 conference history (Once every two years):
- 1st G16 conference: G16 2008: Wageningen, the Netherlands
- 2nd G16 conference: G16 2010: Delft, the Netherlands
- 3rd G16 conference: G16 2013: Delft, the Netherlands
- 4th G16 conference: G16 2015: Delft, the Netherlands
- 5th G16 conference: G16 2016: Goa, India
- 6th G16 conference: G16 2018: Naples, Italy