Choosing a course is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make! View our courses and see what our students and lecturers have to say about the courses you are interested in at the links below.
Each year more than 4,000 choose NUI Galway as their University of choice. Find out what life at NUI Galway is all about here.
About NUI Galway
About NUI Galway
Since 1845, NUI Galway has been sharing the highest quality teaching and research with Ireland and the world. Find out what makes our University so special – from our distinguished history to the latest news and campus developments.
Colleges & Schools
Colleges & Schools
NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university with a commitment to top quality teaching across a range of key areas of expertise.
- Research & Innovation
- Business & Industry
- Alumni, Friends & Supporters
At NUI Galway, we believe that the best learning takes place when you apply what you learn in a real world context. That's why many of our courses include work placements or community projects.
Joint Conference of ISEH 2022 & ICEPH 2022 on Environment, Health, GIS and Agriculture in the Big Data Era
ISEH 2022: The 5th International Symposium on Environment and Heatlh
ICEPH 2022: The 6th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Health
Galway, Ireland, (further postponed until Aug. 2022, date TBA)
Joint conference theme: Environment, Health, GIS and Agriculture in the Big Data Era
(Follow this link:
Deadline: TBA(Notice: Due to the current outbreak of Covid-19 virus, The 2020 conference is further postponed until Aug. 2022. Date TBA. MEDGEO 2021 will be held online as a virtual conference. IMGA members will be notified via email from IMGA. IMGA becomes a co-organiser of this joint conference in Galway.)
The conference series of ISEH (International Symposium on Environment and Health) and ICEPH (International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Health) provide internationally leading platforms for interaction between scientists, consultants, and public servants engaged in the multi-disciplinary areas of environment and health. With the fast economic development, the importance of environment and health is widely recognized in the world. There is a growing demand for international experts to work together on this topic of common interest. Meanwhile, in the big data era, we are facing new challenges and opportunities. This conference provides a timely opportunity for a direct communication between international experts, and helps to foster and develop international collaborations.
Galway is recognized as “2020 European Capital of Culture”. Located in the west of Ireland, Galway is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe and attracts more than 1 million international tourists annually. It is easily accessible, with frequent train connections with Dublin and frequent direct bus connections with Dublin Airport and Shannon Airport.
The conference venue is the campus of National University of Ireland, Galway, within walking distance of Galway’s city centre.
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Jinan University
- The Geographical Society of China
(In alphabetic order)
- Asia Resilence Center
- Central South University of Forestry & Technology
- Centre for One Health, NUI Galway
- Chengdu Technological University
- EuroGeoSurveys Geochemistry Expert Group
- Geological Survey Ireland
- Guangdong University of Technology
- Guizhou Medical University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Henan University
- Institute of Geographical Sciences and Natural Resources Research, CAS
- Institute of Urban Environment, CAS
- International Medical Geology Association (IMGA)
- Ireland Brownfield Network
- IUGS Commission on Global Geochemical Baselines
- Nanjing Agricultural University
- Nanjing Institute of Geography and Limnology, CAS
- Nankai University
- NHC Key Laboratory of Reproductive Health
- Peking University
- Ryan Institute, NUI Galway
- The Committee on Environment and Reproductive Health, CEMS
- UNESCO International Center on Global-Scale Geochemistry
- Xiamen University
(Special issue details will be provided in due course)
ISEH conference history (Once every two years):
- 1st ISEH conference: SESEH (Sino-European Symposium on Environment and Health) 2012, Galway. http://www.nuigalway.ie/seseh2012
- 2nd ISEH conference: ISEH 2014, Beijing
- 3rd ISEH conference: ISEH 2016, Galway http://www.nuigalway.ie/iseh2016
- 4th ISEH conference: ISEH 2018, Shanghai
ICEPH conference history (Annual conference, http://www.environhealth.cn):
- 1st ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2015, Guangzhou
- 2nd ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2016, Guangzhou
- 3rd ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2017, Guangzhou
- 4th ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2018, Tianjin
- 5th ICEPH conference: ICEPH 2019, Harbin