IT Online programmes available in 2017
Find Out More
Applications :: Documentation required with applications
Please check www.nuigalway.ie/postgrad/ for information on the application process.
- Official qualifications and third level exam results (transcripts) to date: required for all non-NUIG applicants and for NUIG graduates who did not receive their undergraduate degrees from NUI Galway. Copies of oringinals must be certified as true copies.
- English language competency: if necessary, evidence of English language competency.
- Personal statement: all applications must enclose/upload a typed personal statement of 600 words approx. explaining why you wish to undertake the programme of your choice.
- Passport or birth certificate: non NUIG applicants only
- References: The names of two references, one must be an academic or an employer.
- Curriculum Vitae: provide details of your experience within the area of I.T. (e.g. software development, database technologies, or other relevant I.T. experience over the past five years.
Your application can only be processed if all relevant documentation is included or forwarded directly to PAC following your online application. This information should arrive within 5 working days of submitting your application online.
- Copies of originals must be certified as true copies.
- Original documentation submitted to PAC cannot be returned.
- Please submit all documentation (on A4 paper) to:
Postgraduate Applications Centre
1 Courthouse Square