Strategic Links and Community Involvement
St. Angela's College has established several partnerships on both national and international levels and we believe that this knowledge sharing and collaboration make us stronger as an institution.
In 2006, the College forged a linkage with National University of Ireland, Galway (NUI Galway), which will continue to be a catalyst for the advancement of University-level education for the North West. The strategic partnership between St. Angela’s College, Sligo and NUI Galway enables the expansion of University-level education and research in the region, while preserving the College’s separate identity.
The College is proud to be associated with many Government and Community organisations, including:
- Health Service Executive
- Saolta University Healthcare Group
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Disability Services Ireland
- Association of Teachers of Home Economics
- Teaching Council of Ireland
- Department of Education and Skills
- Healthy Ireland
- Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA) Healthy Clubs