Free fees eligibility
Exchequer Payment in respect of Full Time Undergraduate Fees; Criteria for Determining Eligibility; Government definition:
Please see eligibilitycriteria.
Criteria for Fee determination - Children of Irish migrants and other qualifying European citizens
The Minister for Education announced changes on the 14th March 2014 as to how third level fees for children of Irish emigrants will be assessed - see Minister's Announcement for more details.
The position is as follows:
- The changes relate to students being eligible for the EU fee rate rather than the Non-EU fee for their programme. This does not affect the rules relating to the entitlement to free fees for Undergraduate students.
- The changes apply to new entrants from the 2014/15 academic session onwards.
- The criteria that will be used to assess a student's entitlement to the EU fee rate has not yet been finalised. The assessment criteria will be published as soon as it is received.
Find a course
Fund your studies
Opening hours are as follows:
* Monday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Tuesday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Wednesday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Thursday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Friday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs