What is it and what does it cover?
The student levy is €224 and is used for the development and support of student sports, social and recreational facilities. These facilities include
- Student Societies
- Student sports
- Students Union
- Áras na Mac Léinn
- Student Health Unit
- Flirt FM
- Students project fund
- Capital development of the University Sports
Do I have to pay it?
This levy is payable by all students, regardless of whether they are entitled to free tuition fees or are in receipt of a SUSI grant. Late payment fees of €200 will be applied by 31/10/2014 if this levy is not paid in full. An additional €200 will be applied by 31/01/2015 if it still remains unpaid. This student levy is not covered by a SUSI grant / Gaeltacht scholarship.
Find a course
Fund your studies
Opening hours are as follows:
* Monday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Tuesday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Wednesday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Thursday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Friday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs