Certificate in Hospitality Leadership and Management
An innovative programme that combines almost 70 years educating hospitality professionals across the globe in Shannon College of Hotel Management. The Certificate in Hospitality Leadership and Management is a University awarded Certificate programme, exclusively for those in the hospitality industry and is developed and delivered in Ireland.
- Course Dates - February 2020 – dates TBC
- Cost €1,950
- Award is a Certificate in Hospitality Leadership and Management – awarded by Shannon College of Hotel Management, a College of NUI Galway
- Numbers strictly limited to allow maximum interaction, mentoring and networking.
A 3-day residential programme
- February 2020 – dates TBC
Topics covered include:
- Identify your Leadership styles
- People Management - Managing your most challenging & valuable asset
- Finance for non-financial managers
- Creating the right environment for customer engagement
- Getting the balance right – Mental Health.
Who is this Course Suitable For?
This course is suitable for anyone who has leadership and management responsibility in their everyday hospitality life and who now wants to progress and develop.
Our previous courses have attracted departmental managers, senior managers and owners who all worked very well as a group. All benefited greatly from the skills and knowledge that they have gained as their testimonials can confirm.
Why Choose this Course
- An interactive Hospitality Leadership and Management Programme designed exclusively for Hospitality Professionals led by Shannon College and Industry experts
- An opportunity to take time out to equip yourself both personally and professionally with the skills required to progress in today’s changing and challenging business environment
- A programme that combines proven theory with real world applications
- A chance to build connections by facilitating peer-to-peer learning – a key to developing ideas and broadening your thinking.
- The 3 Full Programme Days with no hidden costs
- All learning materials required
- Accommodation and breakfast for 2 nights in Bunratty Manor Hotel
- Welcome dinner on the first evening
- Lunch each day of the course
- Morning and afternoon Tea & Coffee breaks
- Networking Dinner
- Framed Certificate in Hospitality Leadership and Management – awarded by Shannon College of Hotel Management, a College of NUI Galway.
Find Out More
Executive Education Programme Coordinator, Student Services Office
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 00353 61 712003.