Information for Current Student Ambassadors

When will I get paid?

Students are paid on the 3rd last working day of the month for all work completed before the 10th of that month. Any work completed after the 10th will be paid in the folllowing month.

Emergency Tax

If you do not have a P45 from a previous employer or a Form 12A is not applicable for you then please contact the Revenue on 1890 777 425 to arrange your tax credit certificate to be sent to NUI Galway quoting the NUI Galway registered employer number: 0022578J and your own personal public service (PPS) number.

How do I obtain my P60?

Printed P60's are posted to the payslip addresses held on the Payroll system each February (please ensure you inform the payroll office if your postal address needs to be updated). If you have not received your P60 by the 15th of February you should contact the payroll office by emailing

How do I request my P45?

In order to request your P45 please fill out the attached form and email directly to