The Service Desk provides first level advice and support to students and staff on both Library and IT services. The Service Desk located on the ground floor of the James Hardiman Library, (view map). See our opening hours and drop by.
Staff at the Service Desk can assist with your queries on the following topics –
- User ID / Passwords – Campus, email and Library Accounts
- Book Loans – Issuing and Renewals
- Printing / Copying / Scanning
- Support for NUI Galway Email (Student & Staff)
- WiFi Access (NUIGWiFi / eduroam) Blackboard queries
- Training on how to use the Library
- Finding and using print and online information resources
- Information on Library and IT Services
Service Desk Ticketing System
The Service Desk Ticketing System is available online both on and off-campus
The login screen appears as follows:
Students login using their Campus Account credentials.
Staff login using their Campus Account credentials
After login, the first screen that appears is entitled Help Request.
If you experience difficulties logging in to the Service Desk Ticketing System, please see our Service Desk Ticketing System F.A.Q.